We treasure human life and his quality of living. Healthy, injury-free and unpolluted working environment is a right of every human being. Taking an objective to enable every employee and third party to live in such environment, both on and off the job site, we operate according to procedures aligned with international health and safety standards.
INTA prevents, reduces and controls the pollution to improve its environmental performance by:
- Encouraging to comply with all applicable environmental and legal requirements,
- Taking precautionary measures to prevent the risk of pollution,
- Where possible, reducing the consumption of energy, water and other resources in business activities,
- Supporting development of practical renewable resources,
- Encouraging recycling and the use of recycled materials,
- Providing information and training to increase awareness.